1. Visit AGO. Whether you're an art aficionado, new to the art scene or a family looking for fun, the AGO has a variety of events for all ages.
2. Visit Royal Ontario Museum. Pack your Family Day Weekend with fun as ROM celebrates rich multicultural landscape with musical performances, special hands-on activities, and more! Free with Museum admission. Activities run from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
3. Visit CN Tower. Get an eye-opening, mind-blowing new perspective on the most spectacular views in Toronto with the two new floor-to-ceiling panoramic Window Walls!
4. Visit Hockey Hall of Fame. Toronto's premier hockey attraction is home of the Stanley Cup and the best of hockey.
5. Visit the Toronto Zoo. The Zoo has over 5,000 animals representing over 450 species. Explore the Discovery Zone, featuring the Kids Zoo, a dynamic, interactive children's wildlife experience, Splash Island, an exciting two-acre water play area and the Waterside Theatre, home of exciting family entertainment.
6. Winter activities: Enjoy Skating rinks, ski parks and snowboard centres (weather permitting), indoor pools. If you have been inspired by the Canadian Olympic ice skaters, there will be freestyle ice-skating demonstrations by Toronto Ice Skate Group at Nathan Phillips Square.7. Go shopping at Malls including Eaton Centre, Vaughan Mills, and Square One
8. Movie time: Go to the Movie theatres with your family and watch the latest flicks.
9. Check out Colborne Lodge, Forth York National Historic Site, and a several city museums, where activities will be offered for the whole family.
11. Indoor Amusement Park: The annual Family Fun Fest at Downsview Park will run all throughout the long weekend between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It features an indoor amusement park with 30 attractions including rides, jumping castles, arcades games, and more.
12. Attend Kid Fest Toronto at The International Centre, Hall 6 in Mississauga, offers inflatable rides and attractions. The show is also offering interactive activities, carnival games, and science experiments for kids. It will run from Saturday to Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
13. Attend the Canadian International AutoShow that will showcase 125 exhibitors and more than 1,000 cars, concepts, and trucks on display. The show takes place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, starting on Friday until Feb. 25.Wishing everyone a fantastic long weekend! We hope you enjoy your time with your family.
Don't forget to Armour your loved ones with an insurance policy that fulfills all your needs. Call us for a free quote!