What is Motorcycle Insurance?
If you live to ride, make sure you’ve got the right motorcycle insurance. Bike or scooter, city or open road – no matter where or how you ride, make sure you’re protected.
At Armour Insurance Brokers, we have been insuring motorcycles throughout the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Brampton, and Ontario.
Motorcycles are not covered under your auto policy and will not apply for each other. This is why is is very imporant to protect yourself adequately.
However, motorcycle insurance is very much like auto insurance in terms of coverages. It includes coverages such as:
- Bodily injury/ property damage liablity coverage
- Uninsured motororist coverage
- Medical payments
- Custom parts and equipment
- Roadside assistance
- Comprehensive/ collision coverage
- Whether is be a bike or scooter, we can find you coverage.
Can I get discounts?
At Armour Insurance Brqokers, we try to find the best insurance rates for you! Discounts can include:
We can cover:
- Homeowner discount
- Multi policy discount
- Safe driver discount
- Safety course discount
- Claims free discount
- Standard, custom-built, dual-purpose, cruisers, and off-road bikes
- Up to $2 million in third party liability
Contact Armour Insurance Brokers today to get coverage options and a motorcycle insurance quote.